Welcome to Silver Innings Blog, Good Day
Powered by IP2Location.com
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
World Alzheimer's Awareness Week 2010 - Mumbai
World Alzheimer's Awareness Week 2010 - Mumbai :The theme for World Alzheimer's Day™ 2010: Dementia - It’s Time for Action!
On the occasion of World Alzheimer’s Day on 21st Sep 2010 ARDSI (Alzheimer's & Related Disorders Society of India) Greater Mumbai and Mumbai Chapter in association with ‘Silver Inning Foundation’ is proud to Announce One Week Programme to create awareness about Dementia and Alzheimer’s in city of Mumbai. All over India ARDSI and its networking organisation will hold awareness campaign.
Tentative Programme detail:
1) Fri 17th Sep 2010: 'Brain Game and Keeping Alzheimer's Away' at Cosmopolitan School , Mira Road. 5.45PM To 6.45PM
2) Tue 21st Sep 2010: Memory Camp at Kisangopal Rajpuria Vanprashtashram (old age home) , Uttan, Bhayandar west . 10am to 1pm
3) Tue 21st Sep 2010: Release of info booklet “10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer's" in Mumbai
4) Sat 25th Sep 2010 : Talk on - "Know more about Alzheimer's" at Vanita Samaj ,near Mayor Bungalow, Shivaji Park, Dadar 5.30pm to 6.30pm
5) Sun 26th Sep: Awareness Camp at Holy Family Hospital, Bandra
6) Tue 28th Sep : Talk on "Help for Alzheimer's Family Members" at ( HELP) Health Education Library for People, National Insurance Building, Gr Floor,206, Dr.D.N.Road, Mumbai - 400 001. 4.30pm to 6pm
Contact: Sailesh Mishra , Founder President, Silver Inning Foundation
Founder ARDSI Greater Mumbai Chapter , Mobile:9987104233/ 09819819145 Email: email@example.com
The content of this Blog, including text, graphics, images, information are intended for General Informational purposes only. Silver Innings Blog is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site. While the information contained within the site is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided in this Web site is correct, complete, and up-to-date.The links provided on this Blog do not imply any official endorsement of, or responsibility for, the opinions, data, or products available at these locations. It is also the user’s responsibility to take precautionary steps to ensure that information accessed at or downloaded from this or linked sites is free of viruses, worms, or other potentially destructive software programs.All links from this Blog are provided for information and convenience only. We cannot accept responsibility for sites linked to, or the information found there. A link does not imply an endorsement of a site; likewise, not linking to a particular site does not imply lack of endorsement.We do not accept responsibility for any loss, damage or expense resulting from the use of this information.Opinions expressed by contributors through discussion on the various issues are not necessarily those of Silver Innings Blog.