If you feel we have done justice to the cause of Senior Citizens and made difference to life of our Elders and if you would like to support our effort to work with our Elders, please donate to the ‘Silver Inning Foundation’ to help us expand our network and for our outreach programme/services to our Elders.
Your Donation can help us to support our following programme:
- Capacity Building of Old Age Homes , Senior Citizens Associations & NGO’s
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
- Elder Abuse cases
- Health & Memory Camps
- Home Visits
- Monthly Ration
- Promotion of Talent
- Social Media Campaign
- Assisted Device
- Research & Development
1) People in India: can pay by Cheque /Demand Draft / Bankers Cheque: in favour of ‘Silver Inning Foundation’ accompanied by a covering letter with your Name, Postal Address, Contact No., Email and PAN Number to Correspondence Address : Silver Inning Foundation, C/o. Sailesh Mishra, ARENA III, Flat - 801/802, Poonam Garden, Mira Road -East, Mumbai. India – 401107. You can also send your query to: email@example.com or call us at: 09987104233 (Monday to Friday only).
2) People in India can also Pay by Bank Transfer / NEFT to below account:
Bank Account detail: Account Number: 018010100538299
Account Name: Silver Inning Foundation
Account Type: Saving A/C
Bank address: AXIS Bank Ltd., Nandnandan Bhavan, Sodawala Lane, Borivali (West) ,Mumbai, India – 400092
IFS Code: UTIB0000018
3) People outside India: can not donate to us , as we don't have FCRA(required for foreign donation). But you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org , if you intend to do that with amount to donate , we will try to help you do so with official permission.
Corporate / CSR Donation / Funding: You can donate us any amount for our general or Corpus Funding . If you are interested in funding specific project , please do write to us at email@example.com , we will get back to you with project proposal after understanding your need.
Donations to Silver Inning Foundation are eligible for tax benefits under Sec. 80G of the Income-Tax Act 1961 (50% tax exemption) to people of India.
Silver Inning Foundation is registered 'NOT FOR PROFIT' (NGO) under the:
1) Societies Registration Act of 1860 vide registration number: 1300/2008/GBBSD dated 14/07/2008.
2) The Bombay Public Trusts Act 1950 vide registration number: F- 36344 Mumbai dated 8/12/2008.
3) Reg.No. U/s, 80-G from the Income Tax: DIT(E)/MC/80-G/1696/2010-11 dt. 6/5/2010 effective 17.02.2010.
To uphold and secure the rights of elderly and actively work towards improving their quality of life by networking, advocating and researching elderly issues and providing a wide range of services according to their needs
1. To advocate and create awareness of elderly rights and issues at micro and macro level.
2. To address basic needs of the elderly (aged 50yrs +) and their family members.
3. To provide and create innovative programmes and services for the elderly that enable them to reintegrate back into society with dignity.
4. To promote research and development on issues related to elderly.
5. To develop and implement training of professionals and para-professionals in Gerontology, Geriatrics and Geriatric Care Management.
Being relatively new entry to ageing sector working since April 2008, we are confident that with your support and blessings we will accomplish in 2012 and beyond.
With our dedication, passion and with help of our networking partners we are trying to make a measurable, meaningful, and sustainable impact on the life of our Elders around the globe.
Together we at Silver Inning Foundation are working towards our Vision of creating Elder Friendly World where Ageing becomes a Positive and Rewarding Experience.
Twitter : https://twitter.com/silverinnings
Silver Innings - Blog for Senior Citizens: DONATION : SILVER INNING FOUNDATION , NGO