Rotary Club Of Mumbai Nariman Point & Rotaract Club Of Rizvi Law College Presents ‘ UMANG 2012’ A Stage Talent Show Of Senior Citizens In Association With Silver Inning Foundation.
Silver Inning Foundation once again organizes UMANG - A Stage Talent Show program for 55+ Senior Citizens. As there are not enough opportunity for elderly to show their talent ,the main purpose of this program is to provide a platform for Elderly to display their talents. This is not a competition between Elderly but a forum to encourage them to demonstrate their hidden talent.
Venue: Damodar Hall , Social Service League, Dr Ambedkar Road, Parel East, Mumbai - 400012 .
Event Date: Sat 22nd Dec 2012 .
Time of Event: 10am to 1pm .
To Participate & Fill Form Contact: 9987104233 - 10am to 6pm (Mon to Sat) .
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Last Date for Registration : 15th Dec 2012 .
This programme is supported by HelpAge India , FESCOM –Mumbai , iVolunteers & ‘1298’ Senior Citizens Helpline .
Types of Performance eligible for Entries, most preferable non professional :
- One act Play
- Singing ( 3 act only)
- Music performance – Solo or in group of Maximum 6 people
- Dance – Solo
- Group Dance - in group of Maximum 10 people
- Street Play / Skit – Maximum 6 people
- Drama - maximum with 6 people
- Any special talent
Term & Condition:
Age limit for participant: 55+
- A person or a group can have only one act (eg. one song or dance)
- Time allotted to each act/ person/group is maximum 8 minutes , only one act no two acts allowed
- There will be total of 22 to 25 acts ONLY , might be less or more if required by managing committee
- Duration for each act: Maximum 8 Minutes
- A person can perform one act only , either solo , group , couple
- Person of 55+ yrs can only participate or they can also participate with their grandchildren’s
- First Come Fist basis
- Entry will accepted by Filling the Form or By Email Only
- Last Date for Entries/Registration on First come first basis: 15th Dec 2012
- Give your Full Name, Area where you reside, info about your Act and contact number/ email id .
- Registration is compulsory for Participation and Entry by Invitation Only
- Organizer are not responsible for any health and logistic issues
- In the event of more participant entry, the decision of organizing committee will be final
"Ageing is not 'lost youth' but a new stage of opportunity and strength"