If you feel we have done justice to the cause of Senior Citizens and made difference to life of our Elders and if you would like to support our effort to work with our Elders, please donate to the ‘Silver Inning Foundation’ to help us expand our network and for our outreach programme/services to our Elders.
Donation Payment Options:
1) People outside India ,in foreign currency may Pay by Credit Card/Debit Card through their Pay Pal Account: to 'Sailesh Mishra ' at firstname.lastname@example.org .
2) People in India can Pay by Cheque / Demand Draft / Bankers Cheque : Please send a Cheque /Demand Draft in favour of ‘Silver Inning Foundation’ accompanied by a covering letter and with your Name, Postal Address, Contact No., Email and PAN Number To : at our Correspondence Address: Silver Inning Foundation, C/o. Sailesh Mishra, ARENA III, Flat - 801/802, Poonam Garden, Mira Road -East, Mumbai. India – 401107. You can also send your query to: email@example.com or call us at: 09987104233 (Monday to Friday only: 10AM TO 6PM).
3) People in India can also Pay by Bank Transfer / NEFT :
Bank Account detail:
Account Number: 018010100538299
Account Name: Silver Inning Foundation
Account Type: Saving A/C
Bank address: AXIS Bank Ltd., Nandnandan Bhavan, Sodawala Lane, Borivali (West)
Mumbai, India – 400092
IFS Code: UTIB0000018
Donations to Silver Inning Foundation are eligible for tax benefits under Sec. 80G of the Income-Tax Act 1961 (50% tax exemption).
Silver Inning Foundation is registered NOT FOR PROFIT (NGO) under the:
Societies Registration Act of 1860 vide registration number: 1300/2008/GBBSD dated 14/07/2008.
The Bombay Public Trusts Act 1950 vide registration number: F- 36344 Mumbai dated 8/12/2008.
Reg.No. U/s, 80-G from the Income Tax: DIT(E)/MC/80-G/1696/2010-11 dt. 6/5/2010 effective since 17.02.2010.
Our Mission is to uphold and secure the rights of elderly and actively work towards improving their quality of life by networking, advocating and researching elderly issues and providing a wide range of services according to their needs.
1. To advocate and create awareness of elderly rights and issues at micro and macro level.
2. To address basic needs of the elderly (aged 50yrs +) and their family members.
3. To provide and create innovative programmes and services for the elderly that enable them to reintegrate back into society with dignity.
4. To promote research and development on issues related to elderly.
5. To develop and implement training of professionals and para-professionals in Gerontology, Geriatrics and Geriatric Care Management.
With our dedication, passion and with help of our networking partners we are trying to make a measurable, meaningful, and sustainable impact on the life of our Elders around the globe.
Together we at Silver Inning Foundation are working towards our Vision of creating Elder Friendly World where Ageing becomes a Positive and Rewarding Experience.
DONATE TO ' Silver Inning Foundation' and help us to support our Senior Citizens .
Welcome to Silver Innings Blog, Good Day
Powered by IP2Location.com
Friday, March 18, 2011
Donate to Silver Inning Foundation :NGO of Senior Citizens
The content of this Blog, including text, graphics, images, information are intended for General Informational purposes only. Silver Innings Blog is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site. While the information contained within the site is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided in this Web site is correct, complete, and up-to-date.The links provided on this Blog do not imply any official endorsement of, or responsibility for, the opinions, data, or products available at these locations. It is also the user’s responsibility to take precautionary steps to ensure that information accessed at or downloaded from this or linked sites is free of viruses, worms, or other potentially destructive software programs.All links from this Blog are provided for information and convenience only. We cannot accept responsibility for sites linked to, or the information found there. A link does not imply an endorsement of a site; likewise, not linking to a particular site does not imply lack of endorsement.We do not accept responsibility for any loss, damage or expense resulting from the use of this information.Opinions expressed by contributors through discussion on the various issues are not necessarily those of Silver Innings Blog.